The Daughters by Julia Crouch Firstly, I am thankful for the opportunity to have received a free advanced copy of this Ebook through Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. Carys has married Bill, after his first wife Alice committed suicide. She’s a great stepmother to Bill’s children Lucy and Sara. But Lucy has been suffering mentally and Carys takes her to a hypnotherapist. Once memories start to resurface, Lucy believes her father killed her mother, but what really happened? Lots of lies and secrets along the way and I enjoyed this one which kept my interest. I rate this eBook 4 stars and would recommend to those who enjoy their psychological thrillers. #TheDaughters #NetGalley Currently Reading Get your own email signature
Lakeview House by Helen Phifer Firstly, I am thankful for the opportunity to have received a free advanced copy of this eBook through Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. This was my first book from this author and I did really enjoy it, taking every opportunity possible to race through and discover all the secrets of Lakeview House. Maddy made the decision to move into Lakeview House as a live in caretaker while finishing her latest book and at the same time escaping her ex-boyfriend. She meets some friendly locals, however she starts experiencing some creepy goings on in the house. A dream that seems to flash back to a prior incident at the lake, a wedding dress turning up on her doorstep and m...
The Stay-at-Home Mother by Nicole Trope Firstly, I am thankful for the opportunity to have received a free copy of this E book through Netgalley in exchange for my honest review. I have read a few books from this author before and they have all been 4-5 star reads for me, and this one, once again, did not disappoint. Switching between two differnt POV's of Andrea and Gabby we are taken through the stories of their lives. Now living as neighbours, but both have secrets they are hiding from one another. Andrea is heavily pregnant with her second child and totally exhausted. Gabby just wants to help, but she is facing several problems of her own. Twists and turns make this story an engaging read with twists and turns along the way. Very enjoyable. I rate this Ebook 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐...
Comments
Post a Comment